• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hey UNKLE! (1 Viewer)

Yes, I liked it a lot. In fact, I think it's great. No kidding, I said, "Hey this song is cool, what is it?"

And Jeff said, "This one is UNKLE... Eye for an Eye."

I'm going to buy an album or two before I fly out to Texas this week. I may need to order online, unless Electric Fetus (yes that's a real store name) carries it.

Eye for an Eye is from Never Never Land. Thats a more chilled out album.

You may like Psience Fyction (more DJ Shadow); plus there is an awesome album out called Edit: Music for a film. That is lots of film bits remixed for the 2005 Brighton breakbeat festivel.

It's very chilled out. I like! I also checked out some cuts from Psience Fiction on itunes.

I dropped into Dallas this morning, and had some time to kill, so I stopped at a mall. Never Never Land was on sale at the Virgin Records there, and the CD had a sticker slapped on it, identifying it as a "staff recommended" choice. I bought the 2CD set. It came in a little box, and hot-damn it looks cool. They only had Never Never Land in stock, but if they'd have had Psience Fiction, I'd have bought that too.

I'm getting set to make an update to the site here, and as I'm writing this, my family is in the other room, enjoying the album. My mom's husband is 62 years old, and loves electronica.

Excellent stuff.

James Lavelle plays Fabric in London on Dec 9th. I will be there too, although I am supporting the Plump DJ's that night. Last time I did any work for U.N.K.L.E was for the release of Never Never Land way back last year.

UNKLE have a new 'proper' album coming out next April. James has been in the states until recently recording it. Richard File and me dont get on though; and he is MUCH more talented than me P

Hey UNKLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back