• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hey Redbot!!!!! Are You There? (1 Viewer)

Redbot I did not get a respond to my PM's and you said you went threw it today! What's Goin On!?

ok frost stop bugging him go get a life or something. i've sent in 4 essays my first on the 13th but you don't see me with 500 post asking him where he is.

Where the hell is redbot? Doesn't he read our submissions?

Oh wait.

When I go through PMs sometimes I get asked a question from a member, then I start helping them and get sidetrack.

Add to that a lot of these cheats and strategies are very weird and I or a friend has to test them, so it takes awhile.

Chugging through more PMs today. Only 40 left!

hey red, dont mean to bother you but i sent you a few of my reports slash notes and a few other things buy email i am only curious as to if you have received them that is all last youll here out of me cause if you didnt then that is a some what worring cause i use email alot and havnt had a problem please thank you

Hey Redbot!!!!! Are You There?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back