• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hey I'm back and i have a suggestion (1 Viewer)

antischooler19

RedCents
Sorry ive been gone so long and havent posted in forever. Im not allowed to play warcraft anymore =(, im making all As and Bs. My mom is just weird. But there is 1 game i can play that i would like you to add as a game that we have forums for! Just make a tab next to warcraft and EQ called other, in this we need a couple MMO's that are fun. One game i can play is GuildWars. Ive already learned how to dupe gold in trades and ive made a decent grind bot for all classes. Of course, if you make an Others tab, somebody will protest and make you put in Runescape *sigh* what miserable people those are. :p

Well anyway, if you want. Here is something that will make you really want to put it in. More money. If people subscribe for WoW or EQ2 then they once we get a decent amount of posts in the others section you can get people to pay for these. Your choice. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I LOVE SMILIES :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Toodles Bro
-MrCoffee

Guildwars used to be my maintenance night game, although I didnt find it much fun ... now I play Dungeon Seige II on maintenance nights.

Yes and get a Chess strategy guide and a checkers cheat macro as well.
Would be nice to have an Axis and Allies guide as well, specially a hack for dice rolling.
Also need a cheat for staying for free at hotels for monopoly.

I actually paint miniatures (WH40K) and make gaming scenery on my off-nights.

If it weren't for my guild, I'd probably do that 5 nights a week and only play WoW one night.

Hey I'm back and i have a suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back