• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Hey Guys! (1 Viewer)

TSPlayer62

RedCents
I been gone for awhile. Haven't played EQ since '07, but I've been dying to get back into an RPG lately and none seem to suffice. Vanguard kept me entertained for awhile but there is a very low player base and after a certain level it seemed near impossible to level up. I also tried WoW and it was a little too cartoon like for me. Ive been thinking about getting back into EQ and was wondering what its like anymore? I miss using EQ and MQ2. But if the game is really falling apart bad I'm wondering if its worth the investment anymore. What can you guys tell me about pros and cons of how EQ and MQ2 have advanced over the last 3 years? Any info is much appreciated.

P.S. log into IRC more often guys, I check it every once in awhile and everyone is always afk.

Well MQing is still going strong I think. I have thought about starting a little too, but have not gotten around to it

- decker

EQ is nice. I play about 7 minutes a day to spend AAs :)

I started about 6-7 months ago(3 year break). Had lvl 75 cleric. swapped cleric to sk, added two account with magician and shaman. now all 3 have over 1300 AAs and lvl 85. I also have 85 hunter, 85 cleric,85 rogue, around 70 necro, druid and bard.

all these chars in that time MQing :) MQ is nice.

Discussion - Hey Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back