• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with Plugins. (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
This is my first time posting here, I've read alot of stuff and figured out most of MQ2 without any direct help. But now I'm too pissed off and frustrated to keep searching for old answers. I downloaded Tone's big list of plugins and zipped them to my plugins folder, but one problem. When I type /plugin MQ2Twarp (or whatever) I always get the message "Plugin 'MQ2Twarp' could not be loaded." I have no clue if I have to compile a bunch of stuff, all the threads I've looked up that seem to have an answer are either deleted or don't explain what I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry that I didn't put this in the questions forum...but I found it useless since not many people answer those. And unzipping the plugins directly to my mq2 folder doesn't do anything different.

Help with Plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back