• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software Help with MQ2AutoGroup (and other MQ2 Plugins) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
969¢
Hi, New user here, level 2. I want to use some MQ2 Plugins. Let's start with MQ2AutoGroup as an example. I went to:
It states that this plugin is already in Very Vanilla.
I can load either group without any bugs, but they don't autogroup.

I see the code from the link above. Is this code in my ini already, and I just have to edit it? Is that my mq2autologin.ini? I have added my mq2autologin.ini at the end. I'm not sure what to do next to get autogroup to run? I would like both groups to autogroup when I log them in. I'm planning on using several plugins - so if there is something, overall, that I'm missing, please direct me to it. Like maybe a tutorial on how to use plugins? Or, a simple plugin to start with?

Thank you,

Last edited:
Solution
nahh delete that. Shows your character names, and its not autogroup, that is autologin.

On your main char
/plugin mq2autogroup load
then
/AutoGroup create -> Create a new group, this player will be the leader.
then
/AutoGroup add [player|merc] -> Add the player/merc of the player targeted to your group.
then if you want roles autoset
/AutoGroup set [maintank|mainassist|puller|marknpc|masterlooter] -> Will set the player/merc targeted to that group role.

after you have done this, you can find your autogroup.ini file in your release folder
nahh delete that. Shows your character names, and its not autogroup, that is autologin.

On your main char
/plugin mq2autogroup load
then
/AutoGroup create -> Create a new group, this player will be the leader.
then
/AutoGroup add [player|merc] -> Add the player/merc of the player targeted to your group.
then if you want roles autoset
/AutoGroup set [maintank|mainassist|puller|marknpc|masterlooter] -> Will set the player/merc targeted to that group role.

after you have done this, you can find your autogroup.ini file in your release folder

Solution
Software Help with MQ2AutoGroup (and other MQ2 Plugins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back