• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help with macros (1 Viewer)

bigcheater

RedCents
can u guys help a noob out? i am looking for macros that come with mq2 really useful ones. if u cud just name the macro, what it does, and the command i put in to put it on

thx in advance

That's better, thank you. Now, useful macros that come with mq is an oxymoron. The majority of macros that actually come with mq2 are macros that the devs test with. First, do you know the difference btween a macro, plugin, and offset? From your question, it seems that you are looking to add functionality rather than automate tasks. Assuming you are talking about macros, just search around, you'll find a macro that catches your eye. Copy and paste the macro code to a notepad file, go to save as, change "Save as file type" to "all files" and name it whatever you want but add the extention .mac (such as: "my_new_macro.mac) and in game type

Rich (BB code):
/mac <macroname>.mac
And to stop it, type
Rich (BB code):
/end

help with macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back