• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - help with creating a hotkey (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,054¢
I decided to give the new Lua Mercs a chance today on my Bard since I was over it with KA. Turns out, this is great! Love the interface. I have a question though in regards to commands. If your team is on CWTN and Bard is on Lua Mercs, how do I get my camp and chase commands to work with both.

Example - for CWTN
/dgge /camphere on
/war mode 7
/cwtn mode 1
/war resetcamp

how do I add the Bard who is on the Lua Mercs to this button? Same with Chase on and off.

You can broadcast the command with the appropriate eqbc command and /rgl campon. The command will cause an error to appear on classes who aren't running the RGMerc Lua, but it won't cause any problems.

You can broadcast the command with the appropriate eqbc command and /rgl campon. The command will cause an error to appear on classes who aren't running the RGMerc Lua, but it won't cause any problems.

Yeah, but I wasn't sure what the command is with the Lau version. /rgmerc camp on? something like that.
so like /dex charactername /rgmercs camp on/off

if you type /rgl help when running the program will give you the common and most used commands for rgmercs Lua version. The ones i use all the time are
/rgl campon
/rgl chaseon
/rgl pause on/off

if you type /rgl help when running the program will give you the common and most used commands for rgmercs Lua version. The ones i use all the time are
/rgl campon
/rgl chaseon
/rgl pause on/off

thank you! the only other issue I have, is that the Bard keeps trying to do something with the campfire window/fellowship. (movement.Lua::campfire) is whats being said in the info box.

The campfire is defaulted to empowered. You might have to switch it to normal for it to plop down a campfire when you /campon. It doesn't autoremove the old campfire when you move to a new location and camp again, so be mindful of that.

I'm also having an issue where it seems the Bard is getting stuck on a spell gem. The only way to fix it is to zone. I can't even /camp. This only happens with the Lua Rgmercs, never with KA. It happens after a couple hours of grinding. Any thoughts or suggestions on getting that unstuck or preventing it all together?

The gems getting stuck is an EQ problem, it's been happening forever. I think I read recently either from a dev or the AMA or something they will be working on fixing it. It usually happens when you click something like epic or some other item while twisting songs.

Question - help with creating a hotkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back