• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help plz (1 Viewer)

hummer

RedCents
i have win xp pro running which mq2 file do i need plz i really want to get into this thx alot

Like smoke said, doesn't matter what windows you have. Just download the MQ2 source, run MQ2Auth.exe, open the MQ2Main folder and find MQ2Auth0 and open it. Copy everything in that file and post it in Soultaker's Thread. After he says that he updated his compile(may be a few days) go here and download the compiled version of MQ2. for help after that, see my post here, it explains macros offsets and plugins. (Ignore the bit about downloading MQ2DoCrack, if you downloaded soultaker's compile you already have it)

ok i downloaded mq2 source, and extracted to folder ran mq2autho and all it does is blink and its gone nothing there. what do i do now, ive tried this 5 or 6 times looks like dos program but win xp dosent have dos????? lost

help plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back