• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help me stay hidden (1 Viewer)

lonsosh

RedCents
30¢
I am wanting to do like one other asked while back and add a /doability Hide to my forage macro. What I don't understand is language and what all is needed to make it work within my macro.
Would need to check to see if I am hidden or if I become visable again.

Maybe Armysoldier could add that to his <things to add to macros> in the guides area... ;)

I have looked for things to go off of to try to add it myself but closest I have came is the rogue macros and really I can't figure out what I need and don't need to keep my ass in hide mode LoL

Maybe this isn't such a lame request.........we'll see huh :p

hide dont drop unless you move,attack or cast. you should just be able to hide. and then run your macro..

one way i can think of. is...

Rich (BB code):
 /if ${Me.AbilityReady[Hide]} /doability Hide [/Hide]
[Hide]

since hide is not ready if you are hidden.. if for some reason you move or whatever. this will re-hide you...[/hide]

If you are looping that it will keep hiding over and over, because it's just checking to make sure that the ability time is off, hidden or not you will keep hiding/unhidng. Best bet is to just hide and then start the macro.

the hide button is down. if you are hidden. which will give you a false on that statment. didnt try in a macro but checked the status of hideready and it always was false, no matter how long i was hidden, once i moved it became true. and the button popped back up.

okay I wasn't sure how the hide actually worked I guess I had sup camo up when I did hide and it was confusing me. I thought it was movement drop only which if I do the hide while running crack it shouldn't drop if I move correct? mostly what I am worried about is the little woodland creatures jumping on my pc while I am not home and un hiding my 40ish druid in bloodfilelds .... not that I care if he dies "it's the principalities of the thing smokey"....
Thanks for all your responses.
Lon

help me stay hidden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back