• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

HELP Level 70 Paladin (1 Viewer)

solaristar

RedCents
Without using a macro, what is a good way to make cash, get items, or PL my lvl 12 shaman ( that i would really like to be lvl 65) any help you guys can give me would be great. Really dont want to get caught trying to macro it, but if thers another good way i would be greatful. Thanks

the best way to pl is stated up at the top of the forums by using a high lvl druid or bard. If you dont have access to one then it will be rather difficult to pl a healer with a pally. To make money without cheating go to the guides section and look at the post about platinum, there are alot of good links to good strats. How paladins in my guild make alot of money they solo the kunark dragons and sell the items in bazaar. talendor gornaire severilious woushi all very easy to solo especially for a paladin.

Only way you can really PL with a pally at low level (until like 25) is throw a damage shield on them with Blazing Vambraces, then around 25, just have the shaman nuke/dot the mob half way and finish the mob off yourself, best I can suggest.

HELP Level 70 Paladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back