• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help Compile not working? (1 Viewer)

LexLuthor

RedCents
I have downloaded the latest compile un ziped it, ran Macroquest2.exe :mq2 The mq2 icon is on bottom right but when i launch EQ with Station launcher, When I enter game I am Mq2 is not running, I get no alert the mq2 symbol is still on lower right screen near clock but it doesn't load any suggestions :confused:?

I'm new so be genital :-)) :#

If yo'ure running Vista, make sure you Right Click MQ2 and "Run as Administrator" and then do the same for Everquest. Or, turn off User Access Controls and never have to worry about it.

I have downloaded the latest compile un ziped it, ran Macroquest2.exe :mq2 The mq2 icon is on bottom right but when i launch EQ with Station launcher, When I enter game I am Mq2 is not running, I get no alert the mq2 symbol is still on lower right screen near clock but it doesn't load any suggestions :confused:?

I'm new so be genital :-)) :#

So be GENITAL?

Incorrect client version means that your compile is old. You need to download a current compile when one is available.

Every time SOE updates EQ and changes the exe file we have to suffer a few days until the new codes are available and a new compile is published.

I am very new to all of this and I can't seem to get past the Incorrect Client message. I downloaded the latest JMO compile.

1. Make sure you are replacing ALL of the DLL files if you are copying over an older compile. Might try unzipping it to a new separate folder and see if works from there.

2. Make sure Everquest has the most recent updates. There have been like 3 patches in the last month or so. I would run the Complete File Scan just to make sure.

3. I also saw your other post. This compile will not work on emulator.

At one time we were maintaining an EQEMU compile ... but those days are long ago. What is your client version right now? We keep all of our older compiles and the older hacks are the best.

Help Compile not working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back