• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Hello Red Guides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
142¢
Hello everyone I am fairly new to Red Guides. I have used the service before on live. But I am going to be trying out Project Lazarus and had a few questions.

If I am understanding correctly I will need to DL a version of MQ to the same as PL?

So with that being said and if true will current macros still work? I am wanting to get the class plugins from Sic but before I do was wondering if they would work/compatible with older content.

Sorry if this has been posted before I tried searching and did not see anything about this.

Thanks for your time on reading this.

Hello everyone I am fairly new to Red Guides. I have used the service before on live. But I am going to be trying out Project Lazarus and had a few questions.

If I am understanding correctly I will need to DL a version of MQ to the same as PL?

So with that being said and if true will current macros still work? I am wanting to get the class plugins from Sic but before I do was wondering if they would work/compatible with older content.

Sorry if this has been posted before I tried searching and did not see anything about this.

Thanks for your time on reading this.
the cwtn/sic plugins aren't available on emu at this time.

Discussion - Hello Red Guides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back