• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hello new to forum (1 Viewer)

Dam cant afford 10 a month just for that I would have to cancel one of my eq subscriptions
many folks just participate in the community and earn >>> Red Cents <<<- and can get their subscription that way.

Toss up a useful guide or some tips-n-tricks, or somesuch

What the heck is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet.

What are RedCents for?

To gain Level 2 access without paying. Use RedCents for Level 2 here.
I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Three ways:

1. Click the RedCent button below a great post. (Level 2 users only. Earns 1 RedCent each. Limited clicks per day.)
  2. Receive RedCents when someone else clicks the RedCent button on your great post. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each time.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking "purchase".)
Level 1 users: Generally if you post a great resource or help people in the Level 1 forums you'll gain RedCents. A good post often earns enough RedCents in a few hours to afford level 2 access.

Level 2 users: Remember to RedCent helpful posts. Authors always appreciate it, and you're rewarded with RedCents too.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Check the RedCent store! We're always adding goodies.

RedCents are our primary method of rewarding good information. Using them for any other reason defeats their purpose. For example:

Good usage:

• You reward an original, informative post.
  • You reward someone's very funny post.
  • Someone answers a legitimate question and you reward them.
Bad usage:

• You give a RedCent because you like their name.
  • You trade RedCents with other users.
  • You give RedCents to people you like, regardless of the post content.

All RedCent transactions are reviewed by a bored, board admin. It's a thankless job and oftentimes the admin will be overcome with rage. If you give them a hint of a reason, they can remove all redcent privliges from your account.

@Kn7cker just hooked you up with a gifted lvl 2. Happy Holidays - and welcome to RG. I gave you a little head start - so you should have plenty of time to participate in our awesome community, earn some redcents - and keep your lvl 2 rockin

Go check out all the awesome New User videos > HERE < so you can get boxing with vanilla ;)

I glossed over a lot of this when I joined and did not find out about the red cent thing for quite a while. So it is helpful to look at the links folks put in for us to get acquainted with the features.

But in a nut shell you can keep your level 2 status by granting other posts :rc red cents and you can do that 4 times a day. Easy to get the needed amount for each month and you in return can earn 10 :rc by others doing the same to your posts

eq gets patched monthy and mq2 gets recompiled - you would need lvl 2 access to re-download new compiled update
I glossed over a lot of this when I joined and did not find out about the red cent thing for quite a while. So it is helpful to look at the links folks put in for us to get acquainted with the features.

But in a nut shell you can keep your level 2 status by granting other posts :rc red cents and you can do that 4 times a day. Easy to get the needed amount for each month and you in return can earn 10 :rc by others doing the same to your posts
Does the red cents that I grant come off my total I have?

I paid for 2 months and have kept it active strictly on red cents and gifted time just by being active here.

Start conversation threads, comment, feed back plugins and macros. Send @Sic troll shadow knight noodz is a big one.

Question - Hello new to forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back