• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Health bar not registering correctly? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
315¢
Tried my Google fu with no luck. Probably not searching for the correct terminology or combination of words. Not sure if this is a MQ, EQ, or a me problem lol. Happens randomly one of my toons will show around 60% health and my auto pull is set to pull at 70%. So my group will sit in limbo until I click on that players health bar then it instantly shows full health. Then randomly happens again at a later point.

Tried my Google fu with no luck. Probably not searching for the correct terminology or combination of words. Not sure if this is a MQ, EQ, or a me problem lol. Happens randomly one of my toons will show around 60% health and my auto pull is set to pull at 70%. So my group will sit in limbo until I click on that players health bar then it instantly shows full health. Then randomly happens again at a later point.
This an eq bug since the dawn of time - happens after zoning. Unfortunately not an MQ problem

This an eq bug since the dawn of time - happens after zoning. Unfortunately not an MQ problem
I had a strange feeling this was the case. You would think that after playing this off and on for 23 years I would have known this. Thanks for the heads up. It's totally possible I knew this already and have forgotten after 6 years of prescription narcotics.

Problem - Health bar not registering correctly?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back