• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Healing One Handers (1 Viewer)

Solution
raidloot would be my goto for this (but their search is weird if you don't include the actual tier you want)

I usually use eqresource searching for stuff from the tier i'm in
I saw a post that someone mentioned healing hammers. I wanted to know if anyone has a resource where I can find all weapons with healing procs?
@Doc James

The current summoned hammer for Cleric is extremely powerful for the Cleric to melee with. It actually has a proc rating beyond what any in game item allows for. I don't have access to view it just now but I believe it was x600 Proc Rate. This is what I have auto setup to summon on my Clerics.

~TheFiddler~

P.S. Hammer of Penance | Lvl 117

Last edited:
@Doc James

The current summoned hammer for Cleric is extremely powerful for the Cleric to melee with. It actually has a proc rating beyond what any in game item allows for. I don't have access to view it just now but I believe it was x600 Proc Rate. This is what I have auto setup to summon on my Clerics.

~TheFiddler~
I appreciate the info. But I wanted to find one handers for other classes to use as well in the group. For some oddity group formations I have in mind.

@Doc James

~TheFiddler~

P.S. Hammer of Penance | Lvl 117
sorta false, the EoK offhand is 100% proc rate~ :f5:

The one handers that proc heals are genuinely insignificant amounts of healing. Barring having an entire raid using them, the total heals is basically meaningless. If you were on the cusp of dying, it might save you, but in an hour of meleeing with double heal procing weapons, both with heal proc augs in them, it was negligible amounts of healing. You're more than welcome to try, but it won't win you whatever battles you're trying to beat unless you're barely dying to them

when it comes to procs, proc is often better than no proc, but procs itself is not paticularly relevant in the grand scheme of things. You'll be better off using buffs correctly, or tweaking heal %s or a hundred other things before procs become a deciding factor.

The heal hammers for melee also have a lower proc rate than their dps counterparts. The one area where they can semi shine is with forceprocs or in extremely large quantities and even then you’re talking about adding less than one shaman can do.

If this is for a priest, I am a proselytizer for Arms of Holy Wrath! They have a +200 proc mod. Get a 2hB and proc DD, Group Heal, and self mana regen all in one!

Turned up DPS on healer because 50% of my healers healing during grinds was coming from Proc.

Question - Healing One Handers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back