• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - Healing Boxes Freezing

Gatita

New member
Version of KissAssist.mac?
KissAssistVer=12.001
When did your problem start?
last week or so but have been gone for 3 months
Character Role?
  1. Assist
What class is having this issue?
  1. Cleric
How often does this issue occur?
Always
Can you reproduce the issue?
Yep. Every time I put them up it happens!
For some reason my Clr and Shm boxes keep freezing when using KA. They just freeze and I cannot even click the window. I am forced to manually kill the window in Task Manager. This is happening multiple times a day and sometimes multiple times a hour even. I run 6 boxes and just these 2 consistently freezing.
 
Problem - Healing Boxes Freezing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart