• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Healer tip - Aggro Control for larger mobs. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
When I am grouping for a harder quest mob, I will usually cast a heal over time spell on the puller and/or main tank the very moment before they head out to pull.

That way, if the mob hits them and is grinding them into a pulp on the way back to our group, I don't have to launch a large heal and pull everything onto me as an effort to save them before they have properly established aggro.

This saves me, the healer, from being ground into a pulp, as a dead healer = unhappy group!

Also, it works for those casters in your group who seem to be pulling aggro right away. This is expecially true with classes who have "slowing" spells. If you're a nice healer who wants them to live, it works pretty well for them as well.

I like these spells, because I can get my power back pretty quickly.

Healer tip - Aggro Control for larger mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back