• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Having a problem telling Hunter which specific mobs to pull, and which to ignore. (1 Viewer)

Anavar

RedCents
27¢
Hey guys, I'll keep this quick.

LOVE your compile, and I have kiss assist working fairly well on several toons.

I spent a couple of hours last night trying to get Hunter to specify which mobs to pull and which to ignore, but after reading the full manual a couple of times and copying and pasting the [cityofbrass] code and plugging in names on the pull/ignore/mezimmune......my little bot was still out pulling everything.....including the NPC guards. :(

Would someone be so kind as to give me an example of the format/syntax to tell my Hunter, that I only want her to pull "a garter snake" and "black wolf" and "a decaying skeleton", and to ignore various other mobs....like the city guards?

Much appreciated.

Edit the zone entry in your your KissAssist_Info.Ini file

Rich (BB code):
[cityofbronze]
MezImmune=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
MobsToPull=grendlaen,braxi,selyrah,oashim,bloodclaw,strangleweed
MobsToIgnore=a sentry stone,Leaf Pile,Tyzen,Faltar,A Rabid Selyrah

You need to look for the zone you are in in the KissAssist_Info.Ini file. It makes an entry for each zone you start Kissassist in. The you edit it to your needs and save the file. It will look like the one posted by Maskoi, but will have the full name of the zone you are in.

For ignore yes while kiss is running both commands will add the closest mob to the text

Rich (BB code):
/addignore sentry

Rich (BB code):
/addpull snake

Question - Having a problem telling Hunter which specific mobs to pull, and which to ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back