• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

haven't seen this here... free evolving xp. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. i got trained also many times. but just a FYI.....

if you hide/sneak, this macro wont break hide/sneak :) it loots and you stay invis.

just so you guys know :)

Had a guy come up to me today giving me a hard time. He said I had to be using a third part program and its people like me that will get this nerfed. He also said that I will get reported for doing stuff like this. Now I can use my cycle npc button and a /open hot key to do this pretty fast.
Anyways, do you think I should keep MQ off for a bit?

i would suggest you do. for at min. 3-4 days. if nothing else, you will find a gm pop in the zone. at which time, make sure yer i's are dotted and yer t's are crossed.

if you did get reported, they usually don't watch you more then a couple days. just DO NOT use this mac anymore becuase if the gm's aren't watching, this guy may just come check up on you in the near future to see you get banned.

just my oppinion. others may think different.

Good idea. I was just using this to evolve some weapons, I can always use my other account. I will stop using it on this toon =) Thanks

you really don't need to

if you stand on the cipher and pan out you can click each shroom and /open

i am not worried about this one getting me banned

i added

/face
/delay 3

to the macro so i face each shroom ... as if i turned that way

works fine

8-)

ARMY

hey heres another thing......

get 3 folks doing this at the camp .... and watch your LAA fly

oh and exp same single grp or whatever .. i tried 8-)

ARMY

armysoldier said:
hey heres another thing......

get 3 folks doing this at the camp .... and watch your LAA fly

oh and exp same single grp or whatever .. i tried 8-)

ARMY

What about just 2 in group?

Thanggorodrim said:
OK..newb question how i get it started... need 3 peep grp then..just except a task or?? thnx for help

Thang

Its a Macro so /mac ???
What ever you named it
ex: /mac exp

Charlie Brown eye

Thanggorodrim said:
OK..newb question how i get it started... need 3 peep grp then..just except a task or?? thnx for help

Thang
you dont need a 3 person group unless you want laa.

buckeyesfan1 said:
Could the shrooms be opened from across the zone ? Or is that asking for trouble?

Yes but if your the only one in the zone and someone zones in and sees shroom poofing .. do the math ... busted

Been doing this manually each day using lesson of the devoted to lvl my evolving cloak..Everyday I have had the same guy ask me to do a 70.4 in tells soon after I start. Interesting coincidence.

yes, the 10% chests in the nro mission nerfed too..and those weren't used by more than a friend and me across two servers, so its probably safe to assume that they are all nerfed like dev said.

Raist, " those weren't used by more than a friend and me across two servers ".

Never assume who uses what.

I used it on Prexus and TheZ and I found it and wrote a macro for it, we gave it to a few close friends...

I know Turk somehow got ahold of a copy from somewhere.

So it was going to end up being nerfed.. it was just a matter of time.

and yes, by me saying " ALL CHESTS in everquest now give 0% exp ", means they are nerfed.

i know more than us used it, i'm saying that we were the only ones to use it on those two servers, unless ppl managed to slip in a few runs in the hour i wasn't doing it. i know it was bound to get nerfed, but my point was it wasn't released to the boards so it didn't have the mass ammount of people rushing to do it. and i found it myself, it was simple actully, just looked on allakhazam for quests that had chests, that happened to be the third mission i was looking into, and so i made a macro for it and bam, 20% aaxp every 45 seconds without delays, i ended up putting delays in though because it was a little obvious saying "prepared" every 45 seconds

Ya, I used it too, altho not on my main. Too risky with all those 'prepared' spams, and you had to be at the spot. Still, was good while it lasted.

haven't seen this here... free evolving xp.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back