• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Has anyone defeated TMS?? (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone has been brave enough to confont TMS, or The Moss Snake. He's a raid encounter outside of Qeynos, and he is devastatingly tough. I heard of an UB3R guild full of high levels (like levels 5-6) attempting to take him down.

I have heard rumors of RUSTY WEAPONS and TATTERED CLOTHING dropping from it. Wouldn't know for sure though. I have years of work to do before attempting TMS.

Anyone know anything?

LOL it's apparently an old joke. I was more just testing to see if anyone knew what I was referring to.

Bow down before The Moss Snake

LOL The thread I was reading about it went on for 17 pages, and there were even fake patch messages about it.

Ah man, I got a negative red cent for this thread!

I guess some people just don't appreciate the glory of TMS. OK, I won't mention anything else about The Moss Snake.

Has anyone defeated TMS??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back