• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy Father’s Day!!! (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,392¢
To all my Redguide brethren ... happiest of Father’s Day!!! I just became a dad this year ... I’m a newbie, but damn if it’s one of the hardest but also most rewarding jobs I’ve ever had.

Cheers!! I’ll raise a glass of bourbon/scotch/“American whiskey” (whatever the hell that is) to you all a bit later (#TooEarly lol)

To all my Redguide brethren ... happiest of Father’s Day!!! I just became a dad this year ... I’m a newbie, but damn if it’s one of the hardest but also most rewarding jobs I’ve ever had.

Cheers!! I’ll raise a glass of bourbon/scotch/“American whiskey” (whatever the hell that is) to you all a bit later (#TooEarly lol)

After I get back from the in-laws and do an evening job, I plan to pour a stiff one.

Happy Fathers day to you all you dads out there. Raising kids can be hard and a challenge at times. But the sure do bring great joy to our lives. Now it time for me to break out that bottle of Beluga Vodka (name retracted some to avoid triggering) and party.

Thanks Sum and Happy 1st Fathers Day to you, the beginning of many many to come. I have 3, one adult, 5, 4 and a grandson 2. :)

dads rock! Congratulations to you all.

I'm putting together my Weber grill in-between posting :) First baby, first grill, it's happening so fast

Last edited:

I'm putting together my Weber grill in-between posting :) First baby, first grill, it's happening so fast
Lol, nice!! I’m pretty sure I’d die without my grill. If you remind me, I’ll share a kickass tequila lime chicken recipe when I get home. We’re visiting some family for the week.

I got one of their Gas ones recommended from The Wirecutter. Love the thing!

Just poured a glass of Eagle Rare from this last barrel pick I went in on. Great day to ring in the holiday. Cheers, mates.

I got one of their Gas ones recommended from The Wirecutter. Love the thing!

Just poured a glass of Eagle Rare from this last barrel pick I went in on. Great day to ring in the holiday. Cheers, mates.
Eagle Rare!?!? Nice! I poured a little glass of Sazerac Rye with some bitters and one ice cube ... so tasty!!

Thanks All... and Happy Fathers day! Just remember that there is no book, program, or text on how to raise em. Its a learn as you go kind thing... Now for my milk. (or I seem to remember someone called it a white russian)

Toast - Happy Father’s Day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back