• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Happy Easter Everyone (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,284¢
Whether you celebrate traditionally, just eat a bunch of colored eggs and candy, do it for the kids, or don't celebrate at all; I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Just got out of work and decided to hit up my favorite local diner for breakfast.

@Slade the Magician Love local diners that treat folks like... folks. Where they know what you want and have that warm cup of coffee for you when you sit down.

Happy Easter all! Remember, those peeps have feelings too, they get very upset if you don't eat them all! nom nom nom

Happy Easter! That breakfast looks awesome.

I was just talking with someone yesterday about how we count eggs every year to make sure we got them all and last year the kids gathered more eggs than we hid.

Happy Easter! That breakfast looks awesome.

I was just talking with someone yesterday about how we count eggs every year to make sure we got them all and last year the kids gathered more eggs than we hid.
That's like bringing a frozen fish to fishing contest

Huge weekend for religion! Too cold to hide eggs here so we're taking the little one out next week
Hopefully the outing next week is fun!! My nephew was talking to his mom at Easter dinner last night commenting on how he hopes it's not too rainy for the Easter bunny so they could do eggs on Sunday. Weather here hasn't been able to make up it's mind, thunderstorms, hail, snow, rain, and surprisingly a nice Sunny day in the low 60s today, all just happening in the past week.

Happy Easter RGers.

Easter Eggs Cartoon GIF

IRL - Happy Easter Everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back