• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Happy 4th of July to my Colonial friends (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,218¢
So happy 4th of July my American friends, on this day in 1776 your countrymen made the Declaration of Independence.

This is generally regarded as a good thing, and I have to agree as I don't have to share my tea with you!

Anyway have a great holiday and I'll hoist a beer to ya'll tonight (English beer, as you guys still haven't figured out the whole beer thing yet, but you will in time!)

quicksilver-america-fuck-yeah.jpg

VorpalChicken!

Actually the beer has gotten way better in the past 10 years, I'd even buy it in a pub here!

Anyway, it's time to celebrate the latest season of Stranger Things being available!

But we both pale in comparison to German beer :)

(I’m an American, but I lived in southern Germany for a few years)

I would have to agree to the the whole beer thing, we have a ways to go (as Americans) the Germans definitely know how to do beer!

well, me being german and I dont even like beer :-)

Im more the Jim Beam/Coke type of a guy.

wish you americans a great 4th july!

We just talked about how much fun reunification day is in Germany! We lived in Stuttgart for a few years. One year we were at Volksfest for reunification day .... it was CRAZY!!!

Lol, I think my wife is wearing a Dirndln for our family tennis tournament.

News - Happy 4th of July to my Colonial friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back