• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hail! Starting on Lazarus with no knowledge into Multiboxing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Hey everyone!

I was getting excited over the past month for the new TLP and in the process learned about Project Lazarus. I watched several Richardo / Doc Legendary videos and made it seem pretty simple to multibox on the server.

I've played on several TLPs in the past and played EQ back in 1999/2000 when i was about 10-12 years old. I'll do some due diligence looking through forums and guides, but have very limited knowledge and would appreciate any tips out there besides watch the starting redguide videos.

The redguide videos seemed to explain it, but make it seem like it will take 30 minutes to setup every 5 levels (my guess is since it's a basic version of MQ?), but the Doc Legendary videos made it seem like there are some very useful scripts / additional programs to extremely simplify the process. I was just a bit overwhelmed with all the new information possibly as well.

Thanks all in advance, and looking forward to testing this out!

Cheers,
Pankakes

Last edited:

Here is the instal guides

Join the discord and check out the wiki will find everything! MQ up to lvl 50 doesn’t take much effort and can configure each toon in minutes. After that it takes a little learning as we use E3 but discord will help with any questions and there is lots of examples.

The hardest part really is setting up the auto login for emu on MQ. If anyone has screen shots of that kicking around

Here is the instal guides

Join the discord and check out the wiki will find everything! MQ up to lvl 50 doesn’t take much effort and can configure each toon in minutes. After that it takes a little learning as we use E3 but discord will help with any questions and there is lots of examples.

The hardest part really is setting up the auto login for emu on MQ. If anyone has screen shots of that kicking around

Thank you so much @Douler! I've been looking through the lazarus wiki! Going to install it this afternoon.

Hopefully it doesn't give me too much trouble since this is my first time trying an eqemu!

Question - Hail! Starting on Lazarus with no knowledge into Multiboxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back