• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Hail a what? (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
SO yesterday I was doing my epic 1.0 and I was waiting for ella to run past when I see this FIRE BEETLE walk twords me, know what I did... YUP, I targeted it and HAILED IT! Then I laughed to myself......

Not to necro an old thread but today I was out and about and saw another Fire Beetle and you KNOW what I did, I hailed that little fucker! Then found myself laughing and wondering if DBG would ever put in a response to the hail like "RED!" Just enough to let us know they get the joke too..

I am looking for a link to this complete story (the "Hail a Fire Beetle" - think it referred to a SoW) that I read about 12? years ago.. Can anyone assist please?

Thank you in advance!

I was not in on the whole "hail a fire beetle" but I knew it existed.
Well I too have hailed a fire beetle recently. There were no great revelations or dispensation of fame and fortune but there was a moment of unity with Raz and the other people here at Redguide. A smirk and micro guffaw later and I was back to work. I very much liked it.
Thank you,
Playbetter

Funny - Hail a what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back