• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

guild wars section? (1 Viewer)

azulyn

RedCents
How bout a GW section Red? Since I sold my EQ accounts I wont be renewing next year, but I would like to stick around if you guys had enough people that would be interested in starting up a guild wars forum.

Its hard as hell to get any info from anyone about anything in that game.

Whatcha think?

The reason why its hard to get info on the game is because it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GW IS worst game ever please don't waste your time Redguides in making a section for GW

Oh good lord. If they did decide to make a section, then you could maybe... not look at it if you don't like it. Give me a break. How exactly would it hurt you if there was one?

I hardly think its the worst game ever, seems to be doing pretty well actually.

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread. :rolleyes:

Gotta say gw is pretty fun,there pvp is a hella lot more stratigized then WoW,and there ranger out does the hunter of WoW,found the game fun but wont be playing it till the expansion comes out of next year hit 20 and did everything so gonna wait on that..if they do make a section tho would be cool but if u need some info on the game might wanna google guild wars and see what it brings up im sure there's sites out there that have a lot of info and forums

Googled the subject I was lookin for info on, and found at least 5 threads on it with the same answer at the end... "Shhh" or " Dont expect an answer here, because we dont want it to get nerfed."
Then I started missing red guides... /cry

Apparently the GW devs are on it with the nerfin wand.

Paying monthly fees < guild wars.

I found EQ1 and 2 to be neither more nor less fun than guild wars, but paying 30 bucks a month plus double what it costs for an expansion tips the scale. Im not playing wow cause Iv'e heard too many times what kinds of retards abound in that game. Case in point, some of the wow advocates in this very thread. (Xtriopwns...)

Another selling point for GW is the entirely instanced PvE world, where you can do what you want, when you want, where you want. No more camps for rare items, fighting for spots, and dealing with idiots and their trains. PvP is great too. And in 3 months I have had to wait zero minutes for the server to come up.

To each his own though.

guild wars section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back