• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide for levf 20-30 (1 Viewer)

tiger1329

RedCents
I might have missed it but I see guides for lev 1-20 and lev 30-40 but nothing for lev 20-30 I am in this range with 2 char and would appreciate the help thanks ;)

If you are going solo I would recommend these zones.

20 - 22
Nektulos forest right at the entrance from the commonlands there are cackling cadavers, bats, and spiders that you can grind on till 22.

22 - 25
Once again in nektulos i would suggest fighting the owlbears and grinding on them till level 25. (You can also get the Shiny Brass Halberd HQ and complete the owlbear part of the quest)

25 - 27
Also in Nektulos, I go to Bone Lake (which is at the top of Nektulos Forest) and fight the fairies right around the lakes edge.

27 - 29
This is also in Nektulos Forest near Nektropos Castle. This spot is in the valley before nektropos castle, and you can fight cackling cadavers, patchworkmen and gargoyles.

29 - 30
In Enchanted Lands right near the docks there are turtles that you can grind on till 30.

If you can get a group into stormhold then you should get from about 20-23 in like an hour or so hehe.. just a quick tip... so far from testing after lvl 23 i would suggest if your powerleveling to get a group and kill the heroic giants, well I don't guess you have to PL to get a group to kill the giants but.. yah know hehe

Guide for levf 20-30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back