• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GRRR!! level 75 (1 Viewer)

ctngang

RedCents
I cant believe theres 25 level 75's on my server mostly in the top raiding guild but dam whats up the games hasent even been live for 15 hours makes me want to quit EQ cause im not doing something right being a gimp myself with no flags or umber AA's even cheating with MQ still doent make it fun anymore!! :mad:

I know the feeling I am in a top raiding guild but just joined not long ago, all officers 75, others almost there I am 71 and cant find a grind group because I am new. :(

The reason that there are lvl 75's already is that people have been leveling while in shrouds working on normal xp, that way when the expansion came out, they could unshroud and bam... level 75 because of the ton of xp they made while in shroud form.

siddin said:
The reason that there are lvl 75's already is that people have been leveling while in shrouds working on normal xp, that way when the expansion came out, they could unshroud and bam... level 75 because of the ton of xp they made while in shroud form.

Damn, now I feel stupid....

EXP Potions from that War event a while back and not sleeping is all it takes, plus the grind from 70 to 75 is a joke compared to what it took to get from 65 to 70.

siddin said:

Actually this didnt work. I was maxed 70 and aa prior to release. Shrouded down and exp'd in a boxed group. Unshrouded after release gained 0 exp, 0 aa.

z166204 said:
Actually this didnt work. I was maxed 70 and aa prior to release. Shrouded down and exp'd in a boxed group. Unshrouded after release gained 0 exp, 0 aa.

Yep its more related to just a handful of hardcore players.. Grinding in the nest or 69.1 for the exp.. I had a few 75's in guild by the following evening.

I burned through 70, 71, and 72 in about 20 hours of total game time, but those were hardcore groups consisted of Cestus Dei and Township Rebellion toons.

doesnt matter anymore to me i am giveing up on EQ im tierd of the rude people and have to pay for something that i cant get anywere in inless you have 30 or 40 friends on at the sametime ill never have that i cant even do that in real life and as for flags and quest you cant do them inless you have a group and sitting around for 2 to 3 hours isnt a game to me it a waste of money and time. sure i play on FV server and i can buy any item i want but......... BAH forget it im not gona say anymore.... 4 accounts closed as of today ....

goodluck to yall

I havn't had much time to play with my mains but I was sitting on 70.99 and waiting for the expansion to drop so I can ding. Hope to be doing a bit of that tonight.

Jay888 said:
EXP Potions from that War event a while back and not sleeping is all it takes, plus the grind from 70 to 75 is a joke compared to what it took to get from 65 to 70.

Bingo. About 18-20 hours of grinding with exp potions = 75. Easily. No cheats, hacks, or bright ideas required.

GRRR!! level 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back