• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group Shrink (1 Viewer)

I have this copied from one of the .ini around here, works for my bst

INI:
Buffs13=Group Shrink|Cond3
Cond3=(${Me.Height} > 1.91)

I think I have tried that and it still wanted to keep casting it, How do I check my Height on my shaman??? and How do I set the Cond up does that go in the IN file do I have to do anything else?

someone could probably chime in with something better but this is how i would approach the problem

I would check my toon at regular height /echo ${Me.Height} and I'd get a value - then I would shrink (group shrink from bst in this case) and get a value I would then change the value in that condition I posted to be between the regular and shrunk value

INI:
/echo ${Me.Height}

What this is saying is you would like to cast Group Shrink if your current height is above 1.91, but that value could be changed to anything that is above your shrink size (if the value is below your shrink size it would chain cast it, because it would meet the condition set)
INI:
Buffs13=Group Shrink|Cond3
Cond3=(${Me.Height} > 1.91)

Question - Group Shrink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back