• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group progression (1 Viewer)

iamin402

RedCents
222¢
Do you guys have your whole group with you when doing old progression? Missions,Merc/part quests. Seems like a lot of work sometimes.. Dragging group through some of the old quests. Just don't want to get burnt out doing all the work out but still want be viable. I guess this would include hunter archivements.

Some have even suggested making a raid group if you have more than 6 so they all get credit for some things, though I have only tested this theory with grinding xp and I can say it's considerably slower due to reduced xp.

I have a "primary" group that shares in everything. These are all Gold accounts and you might say they are all my mains. I have numerous other accounts and characters, but I rarely bother doing anything special for them. But that primary group gets everything at the same time if possible.

Agreed. I have a core 6 but have found that not only do I find a benefit in swapping some out depending on the group content/missions I feel like running but I also swap them out depending on the need/want for my guilds raids. I try to fill in some missing spots if they exist or add more value in any way possible with different toons. Plus it's just fun sometimes to see different classes in action as opposed to the same ole.

Question - Group progression

Users who are viewing this thread

Back