• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Group Invites (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
Ok have read the threads and see that there are places where people talk about autoaccept of invites. Is this a plugin?

I wish to be able to invite someone who could possibly maybe even be afk when they are removed from a group.

An example might be doing MM missions and someone crashes. We then want to pull him back into the mission and need him to accept the invite but he might be afk.

Do I have to put this in a macro?

I know you can do it if the other have MQ2 and setup it to auto-accept invite, but dont think you can force someone to join group...

Closer I have find is to invite someone even if your not leader or kick him...

You would have to have an event setup in a macro thats running on their computer. But then you'd also need a way to trigger them to run the macro or whatever. What I use for MM's is a password invite system to get *into* my mission groups. Only fellow MQ2 people on my server know the password, and when they send me a tell with it...they automatically get added into my group and/or mission.

Mochila said:
You would have to have an event setup in a macro thats running on their computer. But then you'd also need a way to trigger them to run the macro or whatever. What I use for MM's is a password invite system to get *into* my mission groups. Only fellow MQ2 people on my server know the password, and when they send me a tell with it...they automatically get added into my group and/or mission.

that is what am looking for can you pm me the info plz

You can leave Nameb alone, its just the name of a variable for the person's name. Nameb will just /invite whoever sent you the password.

And yes password you change to whatever you want it to be, and no it is not case-sensitive.

Group Invites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back