• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Group Invis Status (1 Viewer)

Talron

RedCents
65¢
It would be awesome to have a way to tell if all members in your group have IVU or regular invis on when travelling Norath.

I would like to be able to see if they are up or down as half the time, a toon is in a buff cycle and breaks invis without me knowing. especially if im questing, vs. camping.

/MQ2Status will let you know if your toons are invised (Hiding is what actually says for hiding or invised). I just not tell which one specifically if it's regular or IVU. I usually pause my toons before moving and I invis. So it lets me know if I am still paused and invised for all my toons.

/MQ2Status will let you know if your toons are invised (Hiding is what actually says for hiding or invised). I just not tell which one specifically if it's regular or IVU. I usually pause my toons before moving and I invis. So it lets me know if I am still paused and invised for all my toons.
you can access it with /echo ${Me.Invis} as well

This is true it does not tell which on but if you double invisible and have both than you should be good either way. Than when your ready to go again hit a make me visible button and off you go killing.

I came across this while trying to find someone's hotkey suggestion about double invis. I got tired of doing it by hand finally while questing...

First off, I tend to do most of my groups with an enchanter of some sort, so I use it for group invis, and either SK or Pal tank for IVU. In the tank I put:

G Invis - Hotkey /bct ${Spawn[group class enchanter]} //casting "Group Perfected Invisibility" ALT /pause 003 /casting "Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead" alt

The pause time may need to be tweaked to fit your set up. But I find BC doesn't work well with out it. (yes, I know about the new communication plugin, but dannet lags my system hard for some reason)

Invis Check - Hotkey /noparse /bcaa //bc [+y+] ${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility I]} /pause 005 /noparse /bcaa //bc [+g+] ${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead]}

This will cause all of your toons to report in BC if they have invis on (by saying the buff name in BC) or NULL if they do not.

There are of course macro options

INI:
|Invis check V0.01

Sub Main
    :mainloop
    /if (${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility I].ID}) {
        /bc [+g+] Invis good!
        } else {
        /bc [+r+] NO INVIS!!
        }
    /delay 1s
    /if (${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead].ID}) {
        /bc [+g+] IVU good!
        } else {
        /bc [+r+] NO IVU!!
        }
    /end

Save that to a file called "InvisCheck.mac" and set up a hotkey (or type) with "/bcaa //macro invisCheck"

Since I was setting up stuff to this effect on my toon I thought you would like a (admitedly late) response

Last edited:
Made the macro version smaller, and the output in the same line. This way there is just the 6 lines to see. Invis is green, IVU is yellow, missing is red.

INI:
|Invis check V0.02

Sub Main
    :mainloop
    /bc ${If[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility I].ID},[+g+] Invis good!,[+r+] NO INVIS!!]} ${If[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead].ID}, [+y+] IVU good!, [+r+] NO IVU!!]}
    /end
{/code]

just wanted to add that mq2status reports if you're ivu or regular or both now as well with /status invis and/or the regular /status
which i check for spa 12 or 314 (invis and improved invis) and for 28 and 315 (ivu and improved ivu)

Request - Group Invis Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Back