• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Griffons (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
Today while i was playing there was a person in my group who started to ride the TS griffon in antonica to the oracle tower one. The person started riding the griffon then immediately poofed at oracle tower. Anyone know any ways to do this? The next time i play though, im going to try and see if i can do it somehow. :bug

He was flying TO the oracle tower and like right after he started flying he appeared at the destination point (oracle tower). I started flying before him, yet he arrived at the destination about 15 seconds before me. :)

thats just a bug with the griffs in the game, he just got lucky... its like when the cloud/griff/carpet doesnt work and you have to go to another one

Yeah that's just a bug/quirk.....Happened to me a few times also. And sometimes if you're lagging a bit, they seem to just poof from point A to B in an instant as well.

Griffons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back