• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

H.U.D. - Graphite UI update (1 Viewer)

Updated to version 0.2
Fixed the Loot Window
Removed the Credits tab from Inventory Window
Removed both Bag tabs from the Inventory Window to prevent invisible bag slots when opening individual bags from Inventory

I really like the look of the UI. I am trying to mimic the layout from that screenshot. What resolution are you using?

Couple pieces of the UI I am not surewhere they're supposed to go like the player window that shows when you get into rested effect. That's not a biggie, but the 6 pack hotbar from very vanilla w/ "come to me / Follow me / Mimic me" gradually get's sucked up into group window even if it's locked till it covers players up. So have to periodically readjust the window. Also seems like you can't have tabbed chat windows w/ this.

You could always update the UI to include your layout. Just remember to delete your char name from it. This might help others to relay for you picture you are using

Couple pieces of the UI I am not surewhere they're supposed to go like the player window that shows when you get into rested effect. That's not a biggie, but the 6 pack hotbar from very vanilla w/ "come to me / Follow me / Mimic me" gradually get's sucked up into group window even if it's locked till it covers players up. So have to periodically readjust the window. Also seems like you can't have tabbed chat windows w/ this.
I turn off the Come to Me, Follow Me, and Mimic me buttons (MQ2Groupinfo, MQ2TargetInfo, and MQ2XtargInfo plugins) and have them recreated as hotkeys in my hotkey bars. This way they do not interfere with my group window, target window, or xtarget window.
As for tabs in the chat windows it is possible but I dont use them. Look in the optional folder and you can choose the chat window options you like, copy them to your UI folder.

Updated to version 0.3
Added Tradeskill Depot button to bank window
Added search capability to Tradeskill Depot and Dragon's Horde windows (this was already available on default UI but not on Graphite UI)
Included UI ini file in folder "Layout" if you want a similar layout to the screenshot

Trying this out now, i like it so far! layout included was a big plus, nicely done. only thing that i would change for personal preference is the size of the action bars at the bottom, i would have given up more screen space to be able to read them better. just looks a little thin to me. i also might try to adjust to a bigger castbar too if i can swing it.
dont mean those as complaints though, really liking it and i think it will be my new active ui

only issue ive run into so far is the tasks window seems to cut off the progress of the quests/mission, like (3/12 killed) or whatever the quest requires.

Trying this out now, i like it so far! layout included was a big plus, nicely done. only thing that i would change for personal preference is the size of the action bars at the bottom, i would have given up more screen space to be able to read them better. just looks a little thin to me. i also might try to adjust to a bigger castbar too if i can swing it.
dont mean those as complaints though, really liking it and i think it will be my new active ui
Uploading now.
Look under Options folder for 2560x1440 MainWnd
Copy these files to your UI folder and overwrite when prompted

Uploading now.
Look under Options folder for 2560x1440 MainWnd
Copy these files to your UI folder and overwrite when prompted
very nice of you, will be checking it out shortly!
edit: just got around to installing the change, PERFECT!!! thank you so much i have bad eyes lol.

Last edited:
Would love to try this out, but I've never loaded a full UI skin before. Is there any helpful how-to without losing any of my original ui/layout in case I want to switch back?

Would love to try this out, but I've never loaded a full UI skin before. Is there any helpful how-to without losing any of my original ui/layout in case I want to switch back?
im sure theres a way to just copy/rename the files, but the way ive always done it is by just copying the old layout/ui onto a toon i dont use too much and leaving it there. if i messed with the files i would just totally forget them, this way my different layouts always stay inside the game where i can see them.

Under your EQ directory there is are 2 ini files. One is charactername_servername.ini and one is UI_CharacterName_ServerName.iniMake a backup of those 2 files. They are your settings and UI layout

H.U.D. - Graphite UI update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back