• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

God I love RedGuides (1 Viewer)

DrZap

RedCents
The first time my main character saw more than 2 gold in his backpack was when he opened the mail and discovered the 300 gold I had just purchased from e-Bay. This was in my Pre-RedGuides days. He was level 24 or so.

Last week, I rolled a Dwarf Hunter. He is now level 12. One of the quests he just completed required the delivery of some miner's tools to IronForge. After doing the quest business, he did a five minute sweep of the unusual items vendors and spent the 2 gold he had at the time to buy up the recipes I learned about in RedGuides. He then ran straight to the Auction House and placed them on sale at a HUGE markup.

Just after completing the listing, I had to log, because a visitor dropped by. When he left, I went back to my Hunter and got him through the maze then spent his last copper on the ride back to Thelsamar. Upon arriving, I checked the mail and found that of the 6 items I had listed two hours previously, three had already sold out and my guy now has 6g. 27s. in his pocket. Truth be told, I don't even care if the other items sell, I have trebled my money on the three that did.

I LOVE YOU RED!!!

God I love RedGuides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back