• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Go do the CB "raid" for Guardians Circle 3 and CoL 3 FTP Clickes (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
888¢
Hey guys,

If you're like me and didn't have a guardians circle 3 clickie or a circle of life 3 clickie then you have to do this "raid". It's HoT level difficulty and you only need 3 players for it. I had never done it before and from start to finish it took me 6 minutes. The mobs melt in 2 secs at 115, it's soo easy.

It's only available while HH Crushbone is open, and it does have a 2 1/2 day lockout. You might want to do it separately on different characters that need the clickies, so you can spread out the lockout. I believe this is the only place where you can get GC3 and CoL3 non-prestige clickies, perfect for your F2P box!

Great tip! I had no idea this was even a thing. I think it took longer to run to Clan Crushbone than it did to do the event. I now have a GC3 ring! Thanks for posting!

(Know of any others worth doing?! hah!)

@wymranar what is CoL3?
I am not familiar with that one?

Also Guardian Circle III does not say how much stronger it makes your guys.
Is there a list of all of these old clickies that I should be considering?
I recently learned about the Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver and the Curious Companion Compactor, and I am wondering what else I should be hunting.

Last edited:
Absolutely - just got my hands on Guardians finally.

There is also a Rank IV of these available in Plane of War, for all except Guardian's Circle.

The mini "raid" named there are on a regular PH cycle, 10 mins or so... but locked behind access quests

Y'all don't forget Vox drops a dragon bone bracelet with Circle of Power III. Got one yesterday and (like the fool I am) i gave it to wrong character. Broke up my crew and ran SK/SHM/MAGE then ran PAL/CLR/BSK/BSK for double the loot, no issues with spiders or anything else. Had just characters in to meet the 6 character minimum raid requirement.

Circle of Power III

Description
Details Raw Spell Data, Lucy Spell View
Mana:
Casting Time:
Instant
Recast Time:
Fizzle Time:
Range:
Time of Day:
Any
Blockable:
Yes
Focusable:
Yes
Dispellable:
Yes
Interruptable:
Yes
Target Type:
Self
Spell Type:
Beneficial
Source:
Live 06/19
Cast on you: A circle of power forms around you.
Cast on other: Soandso is surrounded by a circle of power.
Game Description
Increases your companions' chance for critical hits with spells or melee attacks, as long as they stay inside the area of the aura.

You could always of spent the time doing voa raid currency and buy them from the vendor for tier 3. Everyone will earn currency each run so everyone can buy one after a couple runs

@vsab damn that is some shit luck.

For the Xxx of power clickes, you do have to be the correct class to use. I didn’t know that going in so fyi

@vsab Here, feed some of this to your Fizgig and you'll have it next run. DON'T feed to much ...OR... too little.
giphy.gif

Pretty sure from memory you get a guardian circle from the beast domain raid, and if it's not one groupable and anything before it I'd be surprised. You can one group the first cotf raid I can't remember if all clickies drop from this raid but power I am pretty sure does. But all 3 clickies drop from that tier from memory. Might need a few bodies for the resplendent temple raid for emotes and evantil I don't think should be any issue

I don't know if the currency stuff was retroactive, but I recall tier 3 voa being a short tier for currency gear

With HH about to go away, any info on that VoA raid would be great for other chars who will not have time to go get the Crushbone items. I do want to say ty @wymranar for posting this, I was able to take 3 char in today and got the Guardian Circle very easily. I will try to take another group of 3 in later today and see if I can get my Shaman a new clicky too (Hes super undergeared and never gets loot so he'll finally be happy to feel loved).

@Redfrog glad you got some loot!

here’s the zam link for guardians circle 3. Looks like all the items are from raids, but there’s one going all the way back to prophecy of Ro

if you can’t get this one, then I get you could tackle one of these. Probably a lot of flagging, but I could be wrong.

Also, these have the advantage of being the only non-prestige clickies of this nature that I know of

Discussion - Go do the CB "raid" for Guardians Circle 3 and CoL 3 FTP Clickes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back