• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - GMM Mesh needs help (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,516¢
So I was doing the GMM (night in the museum) mechanoboar raid and i did a /dgza /nav spawn "guild banner" and my toons were literally right next to it, so they had to move like 3 inches to get back to the banner, but they all immediately ran across the room and started running into a wall.... anyone have a better mesh for Gnome memorial mountain or a suggestion on how to fix the mesh for this event so they stay in the room?

So I was doing the GMM (night in the museum) mechanoboar raid and i did a /dgza /nav spawn "guild banner" and my toons were literally right next to it, so they had to move like 3 inches to get back to the banner, but they all immediately ran across the room and started running into a wall.... anyone have a better mesh for Gnome memorial mountain or a suggestion on how to fix the mesh for this event so they stay in the room?

Have you tried MQ mesh.com? I am not sure which is more up to date, but it may be worth a try.

Link to MQMesh

Request - GMM Mesh needs help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back