• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - GMM faction (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
In their genius, DBG has made it so we cannot gain faction we lose by killing the gnomes in GMM. Thankfully, the quest givers appear to be off of this faction.

That being said, is there any real negative to parking and farming in GMM once I've done the missions and crippling that faction? I'm always a little hesitant to obliterate my faction with someone, but the xp here is good and the drops are better.

Iron Legion Faction can not be repaired. The other gnome faction in that zone can be repaired via killing orcs.

Which is awful, because Iron Legion mobs are scattered in with the other gnomes. Making it tough to maneuver around.

Iron Legion Faction can not be repaired. The other gnome faction in that zone can be repaired via killing orcs.

Which is awful, because Iron Legion mobs are scattered in with the other gnomes. Making it tough to maneuver around.
Yeah this has been what's frustrating. Oh well. As long as the quest mobs can be repaired then I suppose there's no issue!

Question - GMM faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back