• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Give tradeskill items? (1 Viewer)

maggiemay

RedCents
79¢
i am currently on an emu server but am looking for a plug in macro that will give tradeskill items to a selected char from my looter chars. i have perused thru but have lost my access since payments stopped after i got very vanilla. anyone know where that macro is?

i am currently on an emu server but am looking for a plug in macro that will give tradeskill items to a selected char from my looter chars. i have perused thru but have lost my access since payments stopped after i got very vanilla. anyone know where that macro is?
many resources are going to be in the level 2 section. there are many handin macros like that

you can keep a lvl 2 redguides with little more than just participating in the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

you could make yourself a hotkey that does something like this:

/dgga /multiline ; /target id ${Target.ID}; /timed 5 /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup; /timed 10 /click left target; /timed 20 /notify givewnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup

you would pick up what item you wanted the rest of your team to turnin, and then hit the button with that item you are holding - obviously less ideal as this is more geared towards a quest "hand in" macro - but again a lot of the resources folks put them in the level 2 section

so the toon that wants stuff could target themselves, and hit the button while holding what they want.

replace givewand with givepristinesilks?

and perhaps ill get lucky and collect a few red cents on this thread :p
no. you don't replace anything.

GiveWnd is the window name of the give window - the last part is saying to click the give button.

it isn't a perfect solution to what you were asking for for the reasons i said.

re: the cents - did you click the link and read the info about redcents ? should definitely do that.

> Parcel.mac < does wwhat you're asking while utilizing the in-game mail to send stuff across to toons. I used this a ton a while back to shuffle items arount

Last edited:
replace givewand with givepristinesilks?

and perhaps ill get lucky and collect a few red cents on this thread :p
You can also give red cents for those folks who help you. This can earn you enough to get level 2 each month. Or make some posts yourself about the game or life or how Sic is right once again and we all need to read those links he scatters around like dust in the wind. :)

If your willing to use parcel, could use itemsorter
server doesnt have parcels

You can also give red cents for those folks who help you. This can earn you enough to get level 2 each month. Or make some posts yourself about the game or life or how Sic is right once again and we all need to read those links he scatters around like dust in the wind. :)
have to have them to give them though. kind of like experience cant get it till you have to have it

where do i add that? to my veryvanilla file?
you watch the overiew page, and then use the RG launcher to automatically download it into your macro folder.

then you can just /mac giveitems with the various options the instructions provide

have to have them to give them though. kind of like experience cant get it till you have to have it
:doh: You didn't read the Sic's links did you? :)

As soon as your level 2 you can pass out red cents. It does not take away from your total so it doesn't matter if you have any or not. So long as your level 2 you can give out 4 a day.

:doh: You didn't read the Sic's links did you? :)

As soon as your level 2 you can pass out red cents. It does not take away from your total so it doesn't matter if you have any or not. So long as your level 2 you can give out 4 a day.
thank you Redmonkey iwill try to pass out my allotment daily

I use this daily.

i managed thanks to yalls generosity/pity to improve my standing to level 2 got this installed and working.
Now i just have to remind the ranger AGAIN that no one will eat those dang roots

I also use the giveitems mac to transfer collections and tradeskill items around from char to char. To simplify it I made a social key on my chars that contained the following:

Name: Give Tradeskill
Line 1: /tar charname
Line 2: /pause 5, /end
Line 3: /pause 5, /mac giveitems
Line 4: /giveitem pc tr

Name: Give Collects
Line 1: /tar charname
Line 2: /pause 5, /end
Line 3: /pause 5, /mac giveitems
Line 4: /giveitem pc co

Then when I want to dump all the stuff from my other chars all I have to do is hit that key on the char and it will target the char I want to give stuff to, end a macro if a different one is running, start the giveitems macro and then proceed to give all of the tradeskill items or collections to that char. It also works really well if you use it in conjunction with mq2autoaccept and add you chars to the automatically accepted list so that if you're passing over multiples the main char automatically accepts the trades. Huge time saver for me!

You could also just remove the first line from the social key above and then manually target the char you want to trade to and hit the key in the event you're not always passing to the same char.

Question - Give tradeskill items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back