• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
GINA

Software GINA (1 Viewer) 1.0.24.3

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Redbot submitted a new resource:

GINA - Audio and visual feedback based on triggers you define or import.

GINA, or Gimagukk's Incantatory Notation Apparatus, is a log monitoring application that provides audio and visual feedback based on triggers you either define or import.

Features

Multiple characters

A single instance of GINA can monitor as many characters as you wish. To...

Read more about this resource...

unrar these then import them via gina as a gina package file cleric one works great for alliance and doesnt look like some of them have a alliance in there i will make a few and then add them here

Attachments

• classes.rar
    53.3 KB · Views: 130
this will be edited with each class alliances

Attachments

• sk.rar
    878 bytes · Views: 80
  • ber.rar
    873 bytes · Views: 40
  • bard.rar
    966 bytes · Views: 51
  • nec.rar
    870 bytes · Views: 44
Sorry haven't posted an update in a while but do to moving and some other things my play time has been reduced to almost no time, that is till after the move. I will see if I can get a couple more done for alliances soon

posted more triggers

if anyone needs custom triggers or anything can dm me on discord or post here or send me a message

Last edited:
can adjust size of history, under settings and log history
Search will read log for matching events

I'll see what I have, my triggers are around 60k triggers at the moment
Do they all still work quickly? I had merged a few different raid lists people shared and had noticed that because I had so many it would always be 1-2 seconds behind when things happened which was a problem on raids. I had to turn off a bunch of stuff so it would be searching less and it seemed to go faster.

Also, if you have a clean list of triggers for raids including early expansions for TLP servers I'd appreciate it. Mine triggers a mess with duplicates and I get like 4-6 messages sometimes for the same thing, but I have too many to want to go through manually.

Here is a package for classic -> PoR... Basically a tlp list. It's all been updated as per mangler. The classic triggers are a bit of a mess as I wasn't really fixing the old ones.

There are also triggers in here that are RL oriented, so turn them off if you don't want them.

Attachments

• Raids Classic to PoR.zip
    44.7 KB · Views: 100
Is it possible with Gina to disable a group of characters which are choosen with "SHIFT"? I have included every toon and it is a wrist restrain if I need to always choose manually the group I want to play.

i know this thread is alittle old, but anyone have any of the RoF raids up to RoS ? Been trying to find packages for them but have no luck. It'd be awesome to get some to make progression // raid alittle easier, we have 2 assigned people watching a chat box right now with the designated chat for strategy//emotes but that things flys so they have a hard time keeping up. Thank you in advance :)

Software GINA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back