• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GhostKill (1 Viewer)

Not going to happen, sorry. That sort of stuff isn't given out unless you a) know the right people, or b) pay for it from KEQ.

Basically, if you have to ask, you probably won't get it.

It would actually be neat to get a "advanced plugins" section, so if people want to learn how to do more advanced stuff, they could make the curve little more than a speed bump.

Warrene said:
Note that access KEQ utilities is rented, 90 day subscriptions; if you get hooked, you will have ongoing costs.

Not exactly true. You get free updates for 90 days. After that your still fine untill a major patch busts the plugin.

Mantisknight said:
Not exactly true. You get free updates for 90 days. After that your still fine untill a major patch busts the plugin.

Well....I just got my e-mail today that I need to renew my subscription ("Your KenetixEQ subscription has ended. If you would like to renew....")

Perhaps it is just the type of account I established. Sorry for the misinformation.

There are intrinsic restrictions on classes/levels, etc. Not every class has every ability. A) Click the link provided. B) Your answer is there....

I have already put more time into answering your question than you did.

GhostKill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back