• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Get WOW gold and enjoy yourself in WOW! (farts) (1 Viewer)

goldpro

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Get WOW gold and enjoy yourself in WOW!

What you want to do is to contact us

Dear shithead ,Do you like one (farts) molecule of wow world?It answers to be , please accept we most sincere service .

We whether one like player of wow wrold, so we is it appear again for Wow enthusiasm and hard to like .

We are specialized, (farts) believable supplier. Sending fast, good prestige , warm and thoughtful after-sale service

We will offer the most high-quality service at most reasonable price and to you.

Lowest at 85 $ each gold now! Contact (farts) us which need the gold coin .

More information about WOW Us/Eu,
Welcome to: iamafuckingmoronwhofartsalot.com 24/7 open live help, welcome anytime!

iamafuckingmoronwhofartsalot.com
More information about WOW Us/Eu,you can find what r you looking foward in the game.
welcome to iamafuckingmoronwhofartsalot.com ,enjoy the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting retarded letters from random people asking me to buy gold on some site.

i have recieved as of now 2 on my account and a good friend of mine has gotten one as well.

Imo. its blizz trying to get us buy from these people they are advertizing for, so they can ban us, they want less bandwidth used on servers i suppose.....:(

LordPinhead said:
I
Imo. its blizz trying to get us buy from these people they are advertizing for, so they can ban us, they want less bandwidth used on servers i suppose.....:(
That would mean less people playing, which is definitely not what they want.

Get WOW gold and enjoy yourself in WOW! (farts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back