• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Game On - My new setup 0.o (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
Game On---

Still alot more stuff to buy, this is just the start! If you have a nice setup post it up!

dsc00631kn.jpg

dsc00627x.jpg

What? No Atari, NES, Sega, etc. What type of gamer are you? :D
Love the setup though.

dude, you play too much! i mean consoles, PC with 2 screen etc. you should see my setup! 3 boxing with laptop + PC from times when EQ was launched :)

What? No Atari, NES, Sega, etc. What type of gamer are you? :D
Love the setup though.

Man, I actually want the original Atari, NES, Genesis etc.. I use a Dell Hybrid, to play emulators for them on the main tv. But I would rather have the real thing.

dude, you play too much! i mean consoles, PC with 2 screen etc. you should see my setup! 3 boxing with laptop + PC from times when EQ was launched :)

You should have SEEN my room then, before my cat had fun with cables. At one time I had the following systems:
Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, and Jaguar
Intellivision
Colecovision
Odyssey
NES, SNES, N64, and GC
SMS, Genesis + Sega CD + 32X, Saturn, and DC
TurboGrafx 16 with CD add on
PSX and PS2
On top of that, a VCR, DVD player and satellite to ONE TV.

Right now most of them have been put away. Even when not powered on, all of those combined were burning as much as a single 100w bulb. I still have N64, GC, TG-16, and Atari 2600 and no other game consoles at this time.

Tech - Game On - My new setup 0.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back