• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

game hacking utility (1 Viewer)

viper021483

RedCents
i subscribed to this site and i got a game hacking utility like it showed on the advertisement but i cant find nothing on the net about how to use it or where to get the .hak files from... any and all help will be greatly appreciated ... im completely new to all this .. just wanna get my money's worth is all

This has been discussed before, and GHU is not widely used anymore...at least not here...

You can use MQ2DoCrack, however, and get the same features. I suggest you read my newbie guide, found here: http://www.cadestuff.com/MQ2_Guide.pdf firstly.

If you don't want to use MQ2DoCrack though, I can try to track down a working GHU and convert MQ2DoCrack.ini into a .hak, but like I said, it's not widely used, and would probably better to use MQ2DoCrack.

P.S. please post your questions in the Questions and Requests forum.

its all good cade... i got everythign working now thanks you and odessa... no worries about the GHU.. but there are a few things that dont work on your compile tho.. targetitem for gank commmand doesnt work.. sizer , speed and levitate... any clue what im doing wrong? im using your compile. thanks =)

viper021483 said:
its all good cade... i got everythign working now thanks you and odessa... no worries about the GHU.. but there are a few things that dont work on your compile tho.. targetitem for gank commmand doesnt work.. sizer , speed and levitate... any clue what im doing wrong? im using your compile. thanks =)

/itemtarget is working fine, they just changed the way it works. Now, MQ2 targets the item by setting ${ItemTarget} equal to the spawn id of the item targetted, but it won't show up in your target window.

Sizer probably just needs an offset update, found in the sizer thread of this forum. MQ2Speed is crashing you because speed hacks are an auto-worldkick offense, but you can get around this my using TP's MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed which varies your speed just enough to not get you a worldkick. Levitate.... I'm pretty sure you have to activate it, then jump in water or something to make yourself start floating.

-CodeCaster

I updated the offset with the one in the size thread, I'm using TP's MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed renamed MQ2Speed because I didn't feel like typing /plugin MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed when I still played.

target was working fine.. i cant get /gank to work is all... trying to get my howling stone master key pieces while sitting at the zonein lol. i can target the items easily.. just cant pickem up without diong it manually

viper021483 said:
i subscribed to this site and i got a game hacking utility like it showed on the advertisement but i cant find nothing on the net about how to use it or where to get the .hak files from... any and all help will be greatly appreciated ... im completely new to all this .. just wanna get my money's worth is all

http://forever-hack.net/files/

go there, and you'll see a link to it. enjoy.

do I create my own .hak files? Or is there a web site the has hold ones up? I don't know very little about .mac so I don't have a clue about this .hak.. Should I wait for mq2 and not mess with this?

sshadow said:
do I create my own .hak files? Or is there a web site the has hold ones up? I don't know very little about .mac so I don't have a clue about this .hak.. Should I wait for mq2 and not mess with this?

As Cade said earlier the GHU is not widely used anymore. IMO your best bet is to wait for the MQ2 compiles. In the meantime it would be a good idea to review the guide he also mentions in his previous post and familiarize yourself to the general basics of using MQ2. You'd be AMAZED at how much you can learn simply from reading...and no..I am not trying to flame. lol ;)

:mq2 for life baby!

game hacking utility

Users who are viewing this thread

Back