• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - "Game can't run on GPU that your system has" fix inside (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
29,471¢
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're getting errors like this, make sure you patch your innerspace. some folks are still reporting TERRIBLE performance with innerspace (like me), but you can at least get in the game if you patch

image.png

bilde.png

If you're getting errors like this, make sure you patch your innerspace. some folks are still reporting TERRIBLE performance with innerspace (like me), but you can at least get in the game if you patch

image.png

bilde.png
Hey Sic, I am seeing these same dialogue boxes but with Joe Multiboxer. I know this isn't the JMB help forum, but curious if you might have any insight there (assuming you're familiar with it.)

Actually, I take that all back. Apparently just doing the following in JMB fixed. (Just posting this here for posterity.)

Right click JMB, select Patcher, click the Development tab, click Check for Updates if needed (make sure it shows 7234 as the latest, at the top of the window), and then Install Now to actually install it

Problem - "Game can't run on GPU that your system has" fix inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back