• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - G-Sync = Bad (1 Viewer)

Cybris

Old Timer
RedCents
2,557¢
At least for me. I was having issues with the monitor blinking in and out to black and coming back. Also, really bad lag lately from switching between toons or apps.

Turned off G-Sync and solved all my problems no more blinking in and not no more lag everything is seem less and smooth.

Btw I have a G9 Odyssey which is supposed be G-sync compatible.

At least for me. I was having issues with the monitor blinking in and out to black and coming back. Also, really bad lag lately from switching between toons or apps.

Turned off G-Sync and solved all my problems no more blinking in and not no more lag everything is seem less and smooth.

Btw I have a G9 Odyssey which is supposed be G-sync compatible.
Just a tid bit of information on G-Sync. As you may well know, G-Sync only has an effect if you limit the frame rate to your monitors refresh rate. So, if you are using NVIDIA Chipset then you might, it is totally up to you, Check you settings in your NVIDIA Console and see if you are limiting the frame rate on any of you monitors hooked up to this machine. I use G-Sync and I always have and I can box 14 accounts at the same time and my frame rate is still below 100, no flickering, no blackouts, no jitters, and pretty much Zero Lag depending on the zone and what is going on at the time. But I can walk right through the middle of guild lobby where are the buff awaiting toons are and I have Zero Lag that is visible of course. So, if G-Sync is something that you have used in the past and never had issues with it, check to see if your frame rate limiter is active. Just food for thought. Good luck!

Tip - G-Sync = Bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back