• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funeral Bombing (1 Viewer)

Rofl,

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

A few things:
1) That guy is really good at pvp.
2) He has really cool interfaces.
3) Hey, if your going to hold an in-game funeral, do it in your own zone.

Last edited:
Honestly people like that should be sterilized with a 10 pound mallet.

Well the people who were trying to honor a lost friend can relish the fact that 90% of the jack asses that came to crash it were probably molested as children. Intentionaly ruining player run events is dumb.

Hmmm... Not sure how to react to this one TBH... Part of me thinks "hey, if you're dumb anough to make a post on a forum about the "memorial" where Alliance can read it then tough titties and nice one Alliance" but from the other perspective the Horde were paying respect in-game to a lost player.

In-game weddings I think are a bit pathetic because it's two characters. In-game memorials for a real-life death is slightly different because the people are there to respect the person controlling a character they knew.

Still undecided on the whole vid thing...

For the Horlliance!

If you want to be picky the strategy is that they read a realm forum and then planned and executed an attack on the Horde... :P

Understandably you're annoyed/embarrased because you got told off for posting a non-related thread in the wrong forum but it doesn't then require you to jump on other threads with "see, he's doing it too!"

Funeral Bombing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back