• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fuck this GM (1 Viewer)

I got banned the other day for the same thing. They sent me pretty much that exact canned response in an e-mail about 5 days later. No warnings, first time I've ever had a run in and instantly banned.

originally i petitioned a lost bag, and they nailed me w/ name violation when they looked at my account's chars

heres the real problem, i went o log on my chars after unsuspend and they are totally 100% gearless, everywhre

" im sorry we are unable to reimburse you as we have no records and moreover the issue is too old"

so now they say i will not get any gear back period

This is the face of the man you're dealing with.

deodan.jpg

You're fucked.

The legends server has been closed for quite sometime now. Probably why they can't restore your gear.

im not on legends.
how did you dig up that pic TP, id love to see some of the other guys ive been dealng with

He's still way better than Lydria the Fanta Pet.

But "Your account was suspended with review for banning due to _____________ and prior violations of the same."

Whatever you were banned for, that you have violated over and over is to blame for this. We all know as we do this stuff we run the risk of being banned, losing stuff or whatever. Don't exploit with a account you care about at all.

The GMs will be much less likely to assist you with petitions and real issues if they know you are a known exploiter.

Patfenis said:
lol you guy's check this out
downed-gm.jpg

WHOO HOO STUPID GM.... THATS THE GUY THAT BANNED MY ACCNT, AND OTHER ACCNT FOR BEING GROUPED WHEN I HAD MY OTHER ACCNT RUNNING LAVASTORM MM's
WOO HOO lol

even though it wont hurt him, at least make him awlk around naked for a couple minutes!

Sure Aaragorn, lets show your name and a pic of your char in here =P

(By the way, the stuff of your monk sucks a bit ! =p)

Fuck this GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back