• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - FU Vim and Vigor Leather Hand Ornament! (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
So I open one of my guys to check on loot today and I see this:
leatherhand.png

My heart jumps as I think I have just scored some cool CHARM slot drop or maybe a shield... I mean it DOES fill an entire square, even bigger then chest armor icon!

but NO, its the stupid Vim and Vigor Leather hand ornament!

oh well... it was certainly funny to me...

Rofl, I saw that on a friends' account and at first I was WHOA wtf do we have here? Only to find out its Vim & Vigor orn.

I get the vim and vigor ornaments like candy in demiplane of decay and demiplane of life. The mobs are easy enough to schwack quickly and painlessly, while also dropping decent stuff. Incidentally, I've also gotten a few Caravan Satchels lately from the named, as well.

FYI, there are very few camps in TBM where you can pull PH'ers from multiple named mobs consistently, however, I found that the NW areas of demiplane of decay (and I presume demiplane of life) have a camp where you can easily pull 2 of 3 PH'ers for one named, and 1 of 3 from two other named in adjoining areas. The areas are open enough that you can pull them without adds if you're halfway careful, but I just clear the adds because, well, dps is easy and exp is good.

Funny - FU Vim and Vigor Leather Hand Ornament!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back